Thursday, June 26

Birthing

Well it has been a good six months since I gave birth, and I seem to have mostly forgotten everything, but this clip definitely made me think twice about doing it again. Yikes!

8 comments:

Jamie Jo said...

I kept waiting for that music video to have something to do with child birth. Am I missing something?

Claire said...

I don't get it. That video was pretty hilarious though.

Jord said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jord said...

Jo, Claire, and anyone else reading this post: consider yourselves "Rickrolled." (see: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rick_roll)
Note: This post inspired by my husband J who definitely enjoys a good internet laugh.

Ryan said...

I've got a sinking suspicion that this post was inspired by Cougarboard. I've been "Rickrolled" many a time over there...

Katie said...

um ok. What the heck was that. Was that really the music video for the song? LOL you sure "rickrolled" me.

Jord said...

You've got it Ryan. J was totally behind this post as he was "Rickrolled" many a time on the board.

And yes Katie, I think that is the real music video. Hilarious and totally dorky!

Vonnie said...

So, when can we expect to hear the next little pitter patter of tiny feet at your house, since it's been six months since the last childbirth???

ree ree