Sunday, December 6

haPpy biRthdAy to yOu


Two years sure does fly and I've loved every minute of it with Ellie.

7 comments:

Emily said...

I don't really know Ellie, but I think she's absolutely adorable. Very pretty little chica. Yes, please: Ada and Calvin sitting in a tree.

I'm so sorry I never called you back. We definitely want to see you when you're here. We'll make dinner at our house, or we can leave the kids and go to dinner at one of the hot new spots in Provo or at our favorite, The Foundry Grill. What do you say?

Kirsten said...

happy birthday

Vonnie said...

I love that picture of little miss Ellie. Shows her personality and eating habits quite well.

Sarah said...

We totally missed Ellie's birthday! That's probably because my brain is still stuck back before I had Blaine. I've kind of caught up to things that should have happened this summer... I have no idea how I'm going to pull Christmas off! But, happy late birthday miss Ellie! I can not believe she is 2!!! You've sure got some cute girls, Jord!

Also, I'm so glad you're feeling better! It is so hard to get better when you're not sleeping at all. Being sick is the worst! I'm glad Jacob was so good at taking care of you :)

VFR said...

Happy Birthday Ellie!! We love you, and love how spunky and happy you are, and how you are loving life, your mom and dad, and your sisters.

Jamie Jo said...

Love that picture.

Leslie said...

We were sad to miss the party but we were out of town. :( I love that picture. She's so cute!