Saturday, December 6

Our baby is 1!

























Ellie had her first birthday last Wednesday and we celebrated in style the weekend before with her grandparents, aunt, and uncle....(s) :) and on her actual birthday going to the park and riding the carousel. She loved opening her gifts (with a lot of help from Lauren) and devoured her birthday cake. I cannot even imagine our family without Ellie and am so grateful for the sweet, funny, patient, independent, and loving daughter that she is.

13 comments:

Lee said...

Happy Birthday Ellie! She is so darling. It looks like she's walking. I love one-year-olds!

Kirsten said...

Happy Birthday Ellie! One already, where does the time go?

Jen said...

Thanks for letting us celebrate with you, and thanks for the subtle shout out to her other (uncle)-- even though he was in the other room recovering. Other than that, it was so much fun. Happy Birthday, Ellie! We love you!

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday miss Ellie! I can't believe how much hair she has! Those curls are adorable! I can't wait to see this big one year old girl in just a few more weeks! I'm sad that we missed the birthday celebrations with the family, if only we could be in two places at once.

The Davies Family said...

I didn't know our babies were so close in age..she sure is a cutie..she looks so much like you! I LOVED having a Christmas baby..ours turns one on the 22nd!

Kylee said...

Happy birthday Ellie! Watching 1 year olds eat their birthday cake is the best!

Kylee said...

Happy birthday Ellie! Watching 1 year olds eat their birthday cake is the best!

Annie said...

She and Lorin will be called twins for the rest of their lives I'm guessing. I love the messy cake pictures!

Carol said...

She is so cute Jord, and looks so much like you did, as does Lauren.

Vonnie said...

She is an adorable little girl and I can't wait to see her in just a few more weeks. It looks like she had a great time attacking her cake!

Courtney said...

Happy late Birthday to Ellie. She is such an adorable girl and I'm excited to be able to see you all soon!

Jamie Jo said...

Do you ever look at pictures of them at the same age and not know who is who?

VFR said...

Happy birthday to Ellie!! We can't wait to see her in a couple of weeks. What great pictures. Thanks for the post, Jord.