Great pictures, great post. It's a cliche, I know, but the time passes quickly. Now our "little ones" have little ones of their own. She's a sweetheart, that's for sure. We love you.
She looks SO grown up! I can't believe it. Anna should still be 4... seriously. I can't believe how fast this is going. We need to see you guys, I can tell it's been too long from how big your kids are... and that you have a whole other one now too! :)
7 comments:
She is growing so fast! She is a cutie :)
Such a darling girl...just love her!
Great pictures, great post. It's a cliche, I know, but the time passes quickly. Now our "little ones" have little ones of their own. She's a sweetheart, that's for sure. We love you.
I tried the same thing with you, but it didn't work. She is adorable and I love her new bike and helmet!
Oh, and the shoes on the wrong feet are classic!
She looks so much taller! I love her little pink outfit.
She looks SO grown up! I can't believe it. Anna should still be 4... seriously. I can't believe how fast this is going. We need to see you guys, I can tell it's been too long from how big your kids are... and that you have a whole other one now too! :)
Post a Comment