On Saturday night J and I finally booked our tickets to travel to London and Madrid! We'll visit his parents who are on a
mission in London and tour Spain where J went on his
mission. For a girl who has never crossed the Atlantic this is a dream come true and thanks to my parents and sister we know our kids will be in good hands. Now we need to plan our itinerary, so if you have any suggestions I'm all ears.
6 comments:
That is awesome!!!!!
I was just thinking of you and thinking I need to make you a list of suggestions. I'm so excited for you guys. Viva Madrid!!
What a wonderful trip, Jord. I recommend the War Rooms (an exhibit of the rooms from which Winston Churchill directed the war effort in World War II. London is an awesome place, and you and Jake will have a great time there.
I sent you an email with all my suggestions!!!!!! I am very excited for your trip. Don't sleep very much - just do touristy things the whole time!
Jordan I'm so excited for you! I can't wait to see your pictures!
Woohoo!!!!! I am SO EXCITED for you guys! You are going to have the best time. I can't wait for you to go, and I can't wait to hear all about it! :)
Post a Comment