Wednesday, June 8
My little loves
This girl is sweetly serious. She is the mother hen around our house keeping an eye on everyone and everything. She is learning to read. She loves to color/paint/create and requested that I call her "artist" for a whole day. She loves people and has a good sense for their feelings, but doesn't always come out of her shell. She loves physical activity and has a natural agility. She enjoys directing the activities of her younger sisters. She loves to go golfing/play tennis/do sports with her Dad. She loves to have alone time to talk with me. She loves to hear stories from the Friend and puts those lessons into practice. She is so excited to start kindergarten in the fall. She is my little love.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Thank you for the great post, Jord. Lauren is a very sweet, very sensitive, kind of shy, wonderful little one, and we love her dearly.
vfr
She is exactly as your described and I love her!
I felt so excited when Lauren finally sat and talked to me! She is so sweet and once she opens up you realize how funny she can be too. I loved all of these posts on your girls! Beautiful pictures.
Such cute pictures and posts of each of your girls! I'm excited to get to spend time with them soon!! :)
LOVE the family photos. They are so beautiful. I also love the descriptions of your little girls. Hopefully some day I will get to know them for myself. But for now I am thankful for blogging to keep in touch :)
Post a Comment