
Our girl started into the world of organized sports last week, and I honestly don't know who was more excited, our girl or her daddy! J readily went to the parent meeting, got the list of necessary equipment, and took her on a Daddy daughter date the next night to get all of her gear. [I must say that those black Adidas cleats with the PINK stripes are the cutest things ever]

She is playing through NYS and landed on a great team with a fabulous coach. She is the only girl on the team but received great pre-preparation from her daddy that she "could do anything those boys could do" and that "she'd show them that she was a good soccer player."

She was so adorable at practice and followed the coaches instructions with exactness. She learned the one rule- don't touch the soccer ball with your hands- and has been happy to go out and practice with her Dad ever since. We'll see how the games go (I was told they just run around like bees around a beehive) and the rest of the season, but for now soccer is the best!
19 comments:
holy moly jord...she is so dang cute! she'll be awesome out there, I'm looking forward to hearing more about her soccer skills!
So cute! (Both L & J) Knowing her daddy, I'm sure he is having as much fun as she is!
Those shoes are so adorable! She is going to have the best time!! We loved NYS and all the sports- we miss it way out here!!!
Have fun!
We have a pair of those shoes and a few pink balls, shin guards, etc... 3 girls equals alot of pink (I know you understand or soon will) I love the mob around the ball phase. The kids are too cute!
My nieces did soccer last year and they both had pink soccer balls. So cute! They loved it. She will have a blast and it is really sweet that your husband is so involved. We were hoping to put our kids in something like that when they get a bit older. It helps with their energy!
Ohh that's so cute! I love it! I want to come watch a game sometime.
I can see Jacob now, enjoying every moment, probably more than Lauren. She is such a doll. I love the little shin guards!
That is dang cute Jord! That's kind of sad there are no other girls on the team, but I'm sure that she will do awesome!
I love it! She is adorable and I love all her cute little equipment. I love how involved J is. I keep telling James to prepare himself for Adam having no interest in sports.
Adam will be pleased to hear that you put her in Soccer. I think that's the biggest reason he would like kids some day...to have them play soccer. To cute!
Lauren looks adorable adn I am sure she will have a blast. Way to nurture a little budding feminist on the all boys team (J/K):) I personaly can't wait for organized sports so enjoy your Saturdays filled with fun! Miss you!
Hey Jord, this is random, but I was wanting to look at Dave and Courtney's blog but it's private and I don't have their e-mail to contact them. Do you think they would invite me to view their blog? If so, could you give me their e-mail address?
Those pictures are the greatest. I love them, and love how you both, Jake and Jord, are so supportive of Lauren's efforts to play soccer. Some of my best memories are of when you kids were playing ball games. Thanks for the pictures!!
I love this post. What a cute little girl. I love that she can compete with the boys.
I put that top picture on my screen saver! It makes me smile every time I see it. I can't wait to see her in action when I come down. So much can be learned on the ball field and I'm happy that Jake is so thrilled about it all.
So cute! I still cannot believe how blond your kids are!
So cute!! We missed the soccer boat this year and Mason has been devistated. So I know 7 people who have had babies in the past 2 weeks. Five have come early, so Jord there is hope, you may just come on your own this time. Good Luck!
Adorable. She looks so, so cute out there in all her soccer gear. And I'm sure Jacob looks just as adorable out there with her ;) What a lucky girl to have such an involved daddy!
Those pictures are hilarious.
Post a Comment