Our sweet Ellie celebrated her birthday in style with a Christmas birthday party. We put fuzzy decorations on pine cone trees, played pin the nose on Frosty, duck duck reindeer and hot potato Santa. Ellie wanted to invite everyone from her preschool and primary class so we had a house full of sweet little kids who had a great time. She loved opening her presents, decorating sugar cookies, eating cupcakes and hearing her friends sing "happy birthday to you." All in all it has been a great day to celebrate this sweet girl we love so much. I'm so grateful for the 4 years we've had to get to know this amazing, sweet, sensitive, bright, and lovely daughter.
Saturday, December 3
It's great to turn 4
Our sweet Ellie celebrated her birthday in style with a Christmas birthday party. We put fuzzy decorations on pine cone trees, played pin the nose on Frosty, duck duck reindeer and hot potato Santa. Ellie wanted to invite everyone from her preschool and primary class so we had a house full of sweet little kids who had a great time. She loved opening her presents, decorating sugar cookies, eating cupcakes and hearing her friends sing "happy birthday to you." All in all it has been a great day to celebrate this sweet girl we love so much. I'm so grateful for the 4 years we've had to get to know this amazing, sweet, sensitive, bright, and lovely daughter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Happy #4 to SWEET Ellie!! I'm so happy we could see her a week ago and celebrate with her. She is adorable and her party looks so fun.
Happy birthday Ellie!!!! What a fun party! I'm glad she had such a wonderful birthday. I can't believe she is already 4! And I can't believe how much she looks like you, Jord!! Such a cutie.
She looks so much like you Jordan!! She is adorable and it sounds like you threw an amazing party.
Thanks for sending the pictures of the party on the blog, Jord. Happy birthday to Ellie! She is a wonderful girl. Thanks for giving her such a great party.
Thanks for sending the pictures of the party on the blog, Jord. Happy birthday to Ellie! She is a wonderful girl. Thanks for giving her such a great party.
Post a Comment