Happy Birthday Ada! What a darling little one year old! I love the family photo of you not sporting your cougar blue yet your children are? I also love Ellie's tan leg and white belly in that picture.:) Modesty.
As for the last post, seriously Jord, give me a challenge: Ada, Lauren & Ellie.
Love the festive items you and Courtney made. And the dog thing, well my next door neighbors have 2 little Chihuahua's. Life was fabulous Marlee and Mason could walk the dogs, bring them over to play and take them home when they were done. Well, my neighbors just moved last month! It has been horrible. It was the perfect pet situation ever, available at your disposal to have fun and send them home without all the work. Similar to what I guess grand-parenting is like.
Great post, and wonderful pictures, Jord. You and Jake have such great girls, and you do so well as their parents. We are very proud of all of you. Happy Birthday, Ada!!!
Happy late birthday Ada! I CAN NOT believe she is one. It took me forever to figure out who was that big out of the cousins. I was thinking she was still like 7 months old. Why are they growing so fast? She's sure a cutie!
9 comments:
yay! happy birthday sweet girl!
So sweet of little girl Ada! Happy Birthday sweetheart! Can't wait to see her soon.
Precious! Happy bday to A. Claire!
Happy Birthday Ada! What a darling little one year old! I love the family photo of you not sporting your cougar blue yet your children are? I also love Ellie's tan leg and white belly in that picture.:) Modesty.
As for the last post, seriously Jord, give me a challenge: Ada, Lauren & Ellie.
Love the festive items you and Courtney made. And the dog thing, well my next door neighbors have 2 little Chihuahua's. Life was fabulous Marlee and Mason could walk the dogs, bring them over to play and take them home when they were done. Well, my neighbors just moved last month! It has been horrible. It was the perfect pet situation ever, available at your disposal to have fun and send them home without all the work. Similar to what I guess grand-parenting is like.
Great post, and wonderful pictures, Jord. You and Jake have such great girls, and you do so well as their parents. We are very proud of all of you. Happy Birthday, Ada!!!
hooray for content and cute ada.. she is a tender baby
She's a cutie! I love seeing her at church. She is getting so big. Happy Birthday, Ada!
Happy late birthday Ada! I CAN NOT believe she is one. It took me forever to figure out who was that big out of the cousins. I was thinking she was still like 7 months old. Why are they growing so fast? She's sure a cutie!
I like the new background jord! And the pics of your too cute family.
Post a Comment