Thanks for sharing the link to the recipe. I love these burgers!
I'm excited about this link as well. Those recipes look soooo good. I can't wait to try some. Thanks Jord!
They are pretty good burgers, especially if you leave the guacamole off of them. You rule on the barbecue, for sure.
If their other recipes are as good as those burgers - my goodness! They are so yummy. Thanks so much for posting the links, Jord!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Thanks for sharing the link to the recipe. I love these burgers!
I'm excited about this link as well. Those recipes look soooo good. I can't wait to try some. Thanks Jord!
They are pretty good burgers, especially if you leave the guacamole off of them. You rule on the barbecue, for sure.
If their other recipes are as good as those burgers - my goodness! They are so yummy. Thanks so much for posting the links, Jord!
Post a Comment