Monday, November 2

Our little Ada Claire

On Tuesday at 4:38 pm we welcomed Ada to the world weighing 6 lbs 3 oz and 19 inches long.


She came without a fuss and has been the most content and peaceful baby since.


She is loved by her big sisters and enjoys sleeping and eating and being held. We are so grateful for her safe and healthy arrival and to have another beautiful daughter in our family...J is definitely outnumbered now.


Thanks to everyone for your kind phone calls and messages. We appreciate the support!

15 comments:

Annie said...

Congrats...she is a beauty. I'm so glad she is HEALTHY and that all ended well. How wonderful for her to have a little cousin one day apart. What a coincidence! Can't wait to meet her. Another lovely name:)

Emily said...

I'm so happy for you, Jordan! I'm thrilled that everything went well for you. I love her name. Now I want to hear about Claire's baby. Are you coming up for Christmas? I want to finally get together with you!

Jenny said...

Congrats! She is adorable. I am glad that all went well.

Katie said...

DUDE congrats on another baby girl, she is a beauty! WOULD you believe me if I told you if we ever have a 3rd girl we'll name her ADA PEARL! LOL I had to laugh, we must think the same, an Ellie and then ADA.

VFR said...

Thanks for the pictures, Jord. We love little Ada, and think she is quite a lucky girl to be in her family with two other wonderful sisters and such great parents.

Sarah said...

Welcome to the world little Ada! Oh she is so, so little and cute. I wish I were closer so I could snuggle her :) My baby is huge and wiggly, which I love, but boy do I miss those little curled up, wonderful smelling, newborn days. Enjoy them all! :) I am so happy she is here and that all went well. Yay for baby girls!

teamZ said...

Congratulations. Welcome to the club of being the mother of 3 girls.

Rebecs said...

Congrats! Congrats! We have been on vacation since I texted you last week apparently while you were in labor!!! Anyway, our stupid computer wouldn't work so I am just seeing Ada for the first time....ahhhh!!!! She is darling Jord! I can't believe how everything turned out, you and Claire so close, but how fabulous! I can't wait to hold her, Lizzie and Joslyn all at the same time all while well rested :)! Glad everything went well. Good luck with 3. You can do it!

Jana said...

She is beautiful! We can't wait to meet her. Love you all!

Jana said...

Joslyn has the same outfit! :) I love that Dave shares a birthday week with Ada and Lizzy. One after the other.

Jamie Jo said...

She is darling. I love babies! I am very sad knowing I'll never have another. I love her old fashioned name. Does it have a particular meaning? I'm so happy for you guys. Enjoy every second!

Lindsey said...

gratulations! she is precious. I love having a baby in the house, they're just so sweet and fresh from heaven. Can't wait to meet her this winter.

JoLynn said...

So cute! I'm really thrilled for you & J. What a cute family you have!

Carol said...

(Hi it's Carol) Congratulations on your beautiful new addition. How fun for her to have a cousin born within 24 hours!

The Woodwards said...

I love those little feet. So cute.